Make yourself at home in this lovely room filled in with an airy light blue color and accented with coordinating tones of tans, reds, and dark blue. The Shaker style queen size bed is fitted with a plush mattress from a local company. Large windows provide an eastern view that includes the Winter Street Church steeple and southern views down Middle Street. Comfortable furnishings complement the room for your relaxation. Private updated en suite bathroom with shower, A/C, complimentary Wifi, and amenities.
This spacious room awaits to pamper you with a king size bed with a plush mattress from a local company. It has a beautifully tiled, oversized en suite bathroom with shower. Natural colors of greens and grays surround you. Large windows provide a southern view that faces the church next door and a western view of the courtyard below. Comfortable furnishings complement the room. Private, new oversized bathroom, A/C, complimentary Wifi, and amenities.
This bright and cozy room features a queen size iron bed fitted with a firm mattress. Blue colors fill the room with accents of gold and tan. Relax and enjoy a book on the settee. A unique, private updated en suite bathroom with shower has exposed brick adding to the charm of the space. A/C, complimentary Wifi, and amenities.
Our most spacious room has a private entry leading to a relaxing, comfortable space. It includes a unique king size bed with an antique door style headboard made by a New England artisan. The bed is fitted with a plush mattress from a local company. Windows are located on both sides of the room providing lots of light and have a southern view of the courtyard and a northern view. A private, new en suite bathroom with shower includes a skylight adding to the uniqueness of the room. A/C, complimentary Wifi, and amenities.
- Check-In / Out: Check-In time is 3:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. Eastern Time. Special arrangements must be made for a later check-in time. Check out time is 11:00 a.m. We would be happy to store your luggage for early arrival or late departure if you would like to explore Bath.
- Occupancy: Rates shown are for one or two guests only per room. This includes any children staying with you.
- Payment: We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and cash. A 9% Maine lodging tax is added to the guests’ statement.
- Deposit: One night per reservation.
- Cancellations: Because we are a small property, cancellations can affect us greatly. Cancellations of less than seven days before arrival will be charged for one night. This includes any departure changes after arrival. If we are able to reserve the room, the cancelled fee will be refunded.
- Children: We welcome children age 10 and older.
- Smoking: For the enjoyment of all guests, our property is smoke-free, inside and out. If it is detected that smoking of any kind, including e-cigarettes, has occurred in a room, a cleaning service fee of $300 may be charged.
- Pets: Although we love pets, we are unable to accommodate any pets in the inn.
- Minimum stay: During the busy season and some holidays, we require a two night stay Friday and Saturday. Depending on how reservations are made, we may be able to accommodate a one-night stay during these times. Please contact us to check availability.
- Use of the Inn: The Inn and its property are for guest utilization only.