Middle Street Inn Rooms
Make yourself at home in this lovely room filled in with an airy light blue color and accented with coordinating tones of tans, reds, and dark blue. The Shaker style queen size bed is fitted with a plush mattress from a local company. Large windows provide an eastern view that includes the Winter Street Church steeple and southern views down Middle Street. Comfortable furnishings complement the room for your relaxation. The room is located on the second floor. Private updated en suite bathroom with walk-in shower, A/C, complimentary Wifi, and amenities. Accomodates up to two people.
This spacious room awaits to pamper you with a king size bed with a plush mattress from a local company. It has a beautifully tiled, oversized en suite bathroom with shower. Natural colors of greens and grays surround you. Large windows provide a southern view that faces the church next door and a western view of the courtyard below. Comfortable furnishings complement the room. The room is located on the second floor. Private, new oversized bathroom with walk-in shower; A/C, complimentary Wifi, and amenities. Accomodates up to two people.
This bright and cozy room features a queen size iron bed fitted with a firm mattress. Blue colors fill the room with accents of gold and tan. Relax and enjoy a book on the settee. A unique, private updated en suite bathroom with walk-in shower, has exposed brick adding to the charm of the space. The room is located on the second floor. Individually controlled heat and A/C, complimentary Wifi, and amenities. Accomodates up to two people.
Our most spacious room has a private entry leading to a relaxing, comfortable space. It includes a unique king size bed with an antique door style headboard made by a New England artisan. The bed is fitted with a plush mattress from a local company. Windows are located on both sides of the room providing lots of light and have a southern view of the courtyard and a northern view. The room is located on the second floor. A private, new en suite bathroom with walk-in shower includes a skylight adding to the uniqueness of the room. A/C, complimentary Wifi, and amenities. Accomodates up to two people.
- Check-In / Out: Check-In time is 3:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. Eastern Time. Special arrangements must be made for a later check-in time. Check out time is 11:00 a.m. We would be happy to store your luggage for early arrival or late departure if you would like to explore Bath.
- Occupancy: Rates shown are for one or two guests only per room. This includes any children staying with you. Only registered guests are allowed in guest rooms.
- Payment: We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and cash. A 9% Maine lodging tax is added to the guests’ statement.
- Deposit: One night per room reserved.
- Cancellations: Because we are a small property, cancellations can affect us greatly. Cancellations of seven days or less before arrival will be charged for one night. This includes any departure changes after arrival. If we are able to reserve the room, the cancelled fee will be refunded. Cancellations refunds will only be applied to the original card used for deposit.
- Children: We welcome children age 12 and older.
- Smoking: For the enjoyment of all guests, our property is smoke-free, inside and out. If it is detected that smoking of any kind, including e-cigarettes, has occurred in a room, a cleaning service fee of $300 may be charged.
- Pets: Although we love pets, we are unable to accommodate any pets in the inn.
- Minimum stay: During the busy season and some holidays, we require a two night stay Friday and Saturday. Depending on how reservations are made, we may be able to accommodate a one-night stay during these times. Please contact us to check availability.
- Use of the Inn: The Inn and its property are for guest utilization only.
- Covid-19 Policy additions:
- Per state regulations, guests will be required to wear cloth face coverings in common areas outside of their guest room. We ask that guests bring their own mask. Guests will also be required to maintain proper social distance of 6 ft. or more from other guests and staff at all times.
- Guests must meet the state requirement for out of state visitors to Maine, including either a 14 day quarantine requirement in Maine prior to their arrival date at the inn or confimation of a negative Covid-19 test taken 72 hours or less before arrival. (NH, VT, NY, CT, and NJ visitors are exempt from the entry requirements).
- If you experience Covid-19 related symptoms near or on the arrival date, or have been near someone who has been confirmed Covid-19 positive within two weeks of your arrival date, please contact us to cancel or change your reservation.
- Guests who fail to comply with these policies will be asked to leave the property and payment may not be refunded.
- We have taken enhanced health and safety measures for our guests and ourselves. An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any place people are present. COVID-19 is a highly contagious disease that can result in serious illness or death. When making a reservation, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure of COVID-19.